Sunday, October 9, 2016

October Thought Day 10: Would You Rather Part 1



  1. Walk through a graveyard at midnight or spend the night in a spooky abandoned house?
    -Hands down the graveyard. Is it weird that I am excited to do that? I think I’ll go practice? Nasty abandoned house. Never mind the spook factor, there might be rats or mold. Not to mention no plumbing. Pass.
  2. Dunk for apples or carve a jack-o-lantern?
    - No fair, I want to do both. But if hard pressed to choose, I’d go with the pumpkin carving. But I haven’t been apple bobbing in so long. Ok, I really don’t care about the apple part so much as the chance to dunk my head into a giant tub of water. Still choosing the pumpkin though.  
  3. Be allowed to eat as much Halloween candy as you want for a week, but then have what is left taken away? Or be allowed to eat only one piece a day until it runs out?
    - Seriously? No contest. One piece a day. And if I did choose the other option, what makes them think that I would actually have any leftover. Ha ha ha ha Challenge accepted.
  4. Meet a vampire or meet a werewolf?
    - Well for me it will always be vampire. When you have phobias of werewolves you certainly don’t want to meet one, unless it is the Pina Colada sipping one that Warren Zevon sings about. Besides, the history major geek girl in me wants to pick the vampires brains about what he or she has seen in their long life.
  5. Be a vampire or be a werewolf?
    - Again, no contest. Vampire all the way. I already don’t go out in sunlight so no real loss there.
  6. Read a spooky story or see a spooky movie?
    - Wow, make me pick between my two great loves. But, looking at my reading habits I don’t own too many spooky books and the ones that I have read that I can recall gave me nightmares. Only a handful of movies have done that. So, I pick the scary movies for my sanity. 
  7. Have a costume that is really amazing, but also very uncomfortable or have a costume that is not anything at all special but is comfortable to wear?
    - Uh, all my costumes fall into the first category. I have tried the comfy but nothing special and I just feel cheated and or lazy. Hey, maybe there is a niche job opportunity for the creation of amazing costumes that are comfy. Now if only I knew how to sew….
  8. Have a homemade costume or a store bought costume?
    - Really well done store bought. I am not creative or crafty enough for homemade.
  9. Get 20 of your favorite treats on Halloween or get 50 treats that are not your favorite on Halloween?
    - Uh, the 20. Why would I eat 50 of something I don’t even like? Like those nasty waxy taffy things or Twizzlers or white chocolate. Ewwww I just grossed myself out.
  10. Go trick-or-treating with a group of friends or get paid $20 to take a little kid trick-or-treating?
    - Um are you kidding me with this question, it’s so easy. You mean I get to dress up anyway, hang out with a kid who wants to trick-or-treat and I get paid? Did I win the Halloween lottery or something? Yes, I pick the second option. Totally.
  11. Go to a really great Halloween party where you didn’t know anyone or go to a kind of lame Halloween party where you knew almost everyone there?
    - Can I pick neither? What makes the first party so good? I’m torn. Oh, I know, I’ll go to the lame one, and then grab the people I know and go to the great party. See what I did there. Sneaky.
  12. Win a contest for having the best costume or win a contest for making the best jack-o-lantern?
    - Costume hands down. I only carve pumpkins for me and my skills are rudimentary at best.
  13. Have to sleep in a coffin or have to live in a giant pumpkin?
    - Oooh both sound really cool. But the coffin thing sounds like something for just one night and it sounds like I have to live in the pumpkin indefinitely. Those things rot and smell man. Coffin hands down. But can we keep the lid open at least?
  14. Have to eat 6 fish eyeballs or have to eat a small frog?
    - I’m going to assume the frog is dead and cooked and then I will choose it. Tastes like chicken right? No way am I eating fish eyeballs. Gross.
  15. Have to wear your Halloween costume to school or work every day till Thanksgiving or have to wear a jack-o-lantern over your head to school or work for the first three days of November?
    -Pumpkins smell so I choose the costume till Thanksgiving. Plus, the pumpkin would be all slimy and hard to see out of. It would be sliding around and make it hard to get anything done. Yuck.
  16. Help design and make a haunted house or go to a haunted house that someone else has created?
    - Didn’t we cover this already in one of my previous thoughts? So much yes to wanting to design my own haunted house. Pretty, pretty please let me. How awesome would that be!!!!
  17. Be chased by 5 zombies or be chased by one werewolf?
    - Well you already know what I’m gonna say, especially if they are slow zombies. Werewolves are fast man, no way am I choosing that option. But the real question should be, would I rather be a werewolf or a zombie? To that I would pick the werewolf option because it would only inconvenience me once a month. The zombie thing is kinda daily. Shuffle, shuffle, moan, eat brains. Nah, pass.
  18. Trick-or-treat in a neighborhood or trick-or-treat at a mall?
    - Neighborhood all the way. Stores mostly give out coupons and the décor isn’t very noteworthy. Neighborhoods you get to be in the dark running around looking at stuff. Plus you get to knock on doors. That’s the fun part, aside for the candy of course.
  19. Eat all of your Halloween candy or trade your Halloween candy for $10?
    - Um, I worked hard for that candy and $10 isn’t even going to recoup my losses. Unless we are talking the 50 pieces of yucky candy from question 9, in which case, sure, I’ll trade my candy for money and then go buy the good stuff.
  20. Dress up as a devil or dress up as an angel?
    -Angel all the way, I want wings.
These were way too easy. I’ll have to find some harder ones. I’m anxious to see what you choose; you don’t have to give reasons either. Do you have any would you rathers for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment