Saturday, October 31, 2020

Day 31: Thirty-Wonderful

It’s HERE!!! The day we have been building up to is finally here. I don’t know whether to rejoice or cry. As I sit here looking at my decorations I think of how lucky I am. This month hasn’t been typical of my usual October fun, but there have certainly been enjoyable bits along the way.

Yesterday reminded me just how much I love Halloween. We had our modified Halloween party for our residents. It was reverse trick or treating, we went into their rooms in costume and brought them candy. I got to wear my new costumes and had a ball. Our antics brought huge smiles to their faces and I wish I could do it all over again. Then on the drive home, the moon was big and bright and full and wreathed in clouds and looking very spooky indeed. I saw that more people have put up holiday lawn decorations just since yesterday. I think I guilted my neighbors across the way to put up their lights. I still am on the fence as to whether or not I will be opening my door to trick or treaters. I’ll know the answer by tomorrow night.

It has been a good October and I can thank all of you for going through it with me. Thank you for reading and responding and for letting me share a little of my October joy with you. It means a lot. I may write more as the day progresses, but either way I’d certainly like to know how you spend your Halloween.

Happy Halloween everyone! Till we meet again.



No comments:

Post a Comment